By accessing LHM Instrumentation Web pages you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to the terms below, please notice that you are not allowed to use the site.
LHM Instrumentation bvba
VT Nr: BE 0449.667.056
- The right to be informed – You have the right to know what we do with your personal data.
- The right of access – You have the right to know exactly what information we store about you.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to change your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to have your personal information deleted from our servers.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block processing of your data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to have your data transferred to another provider.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to your personal information being used for direct marketing, research or other related matters.
- Rights of automated decision-making and profiling – You have the right to remove your data from decisions made without human intervention.
What information we collect, why we collect it and how we save it
Using our website:
The www.lhm-nstrumentation.euwebsite, and other registered domains associated with LHM instrumentation, collect information about site visitors using Google Analytics. This information includes your IP address and your movements on our websites, which is standard Google Analytics settings. This information is collected as part of a legitimate interest to track statistics on our website, develop usage patterns and understand how our website is being used. The information is stored on the Google Analytics platform. Further information about yourself may be processed by Google, and might include information such as age, gender, interest etc. This information is used to enhance the statistics we see about the LHM Instrumentation Web pages. LHM Instrumentation do not use this information for other purposes than to understand the usage of our webpages. Read more about how Google collect your data here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Signing up for our newsletter:
In order to subscribe to our newsletter, you must provide your name and email address. When you subscribe, you consent to us storing this information in a list on our newsletter platform until you decide to opt out. LHM Instrumentation use the tool Mailchimp for our newsletter activities, and store the personal information you have provided on their website. We will only use the personal information you have provided to send you newsletters, and we will not share your contact information with any third parties. You always have the option to opt out of any further newsletters at any time.
Contacting us using forms on our website:
By contacting us using a form on our website, you agree that your message and personal details will be sent by email to relevant recipient(s) at LHM Instrumentation. You also agree that LHM Instrumentation will have access to the information you have provided and that these data will be stored on our email server. The data will not be saved in any other way. We will not use this information to contact you about matters other than those specified in your request. We will not share your information with third parties.
Securing your data
LHM Instrumentation takes IT security seriously, especially when it comes to protecting the integrity of our customers, partners, suppliers, and employees. We make sure that all our information is either stored on servers on-premises. Our third-party data processors are all highly competent in carrying out work in our systems in the most secure way possible, most often using VPN services to log in via our own network. We do not risk your data by transferring it outside of our network. We follow best practices within IT security to protect both our servers, our network, and our devices, and all personnel dealing with your data internally follow established safety procedures. No need to worry, we’ve got you covered.
In some cases, we cannot do everything ourselves. The data processors we allow into our systems and websites are only there to help us keep our systems and websites running as smoothly as possible. We never transfer your data to our data processors, or allow any automated data profiling to be carried out. Our data processors only carry out pre-established tasks set out in an agreement between us and them, and we have continuous contact during the process to make sure your data and your integrity are protected throughout.
Disabling cookies: Most Internet browsers have settings for handling cookies. See your browser’s instruction or help text for more information on how to handle cookies. LHM Instrumentation Web pages can be read without accepting cookies, but you might lose some functionality.
The Cookies We Set
- Session cookies (ATP.NET_SessionId)
The session cookies on our website keeps track of your movements during your visit to our website, and allows your preferences to be carried with you as you move through our different pages. This cookie is a session cookie, and the data is not saved after you close your browser.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web to help us understand how you use the site and see ways that we can improve your experience. It is our legitimate interest to follow statistics on our website to improve your experience. These cookies include:
- _ga – this Google Analytics cookie stores a unique user ID which generates statistics on how the visitors use our website. This cookie stores your user ID for 2 years.
- _gid – similar to the _ga cookie, the _gid collects session information on your requests on our website. This cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when you close your browser.
- _gat – this Google Analytics cookie is used to improve the speed of your requests, and improves movement on our website. This cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when you close your browser.
- collect – the Collect cookie is a cookie which sends your data to Google Analytics. It tracks your behavior and preferences across devices and websites. The cookie is deleted, but the information is saved on your Google profile. The data is sent to Google HQ in the USA.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
The contents of LHM Instrumentation Web pages are Copyright © LHM Instrumentation. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of LHM Instrumentation is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. LHM Instrumentation consents to you browsing LHM Instrumentation Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by LHM Instrumentation. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those documents.
The use of this site and the content therein, is permitted to private, non-commercial use. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source of the information has been stated.
Third-party web sites and information
For your easy accessibility, LHM Instrumentation may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. By linking to such third-party sites, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. You also agree that LHM Instrumentation has no control over the content of that site and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third-party sites. In addition, any links to non- LHM Instrumentation sites do not imply that LHM Instrumentation endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third-party sites.
Reviews, comments, communications, and other content
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example, by email or via the LHM Instrumentation World Wide Web pages, you agree that: (a) the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication; (b) you will use reasonable efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material; (c) you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to us, and that LHM Instrumentation may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products without accountability or liability; and (d) you agree not to take action against LHM Instrumentation in relation to material that you submit, and you agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you submit.
This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of LHM Instrumentation World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. LHM Instrumentation does not warrant that its web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. LHM Instrumentation reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES LHM INSTRUMENTATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF LHM INSTRUMENTATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF LHM INSTRUMENTATION WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
Copyright © LHM Instrumentation. All rights reserved.